fredag 2. juli 2010

My son had his last day at the daycare senter today!

My 5 year old son are now ready to start school when we are done with our sommer vacation.
It feels rater strange not having a little boy anymore, but only school children.
He wanted a card to give to the grown-ups today, so we made a card yesterday. And he wanted Batman! I used the Cricut Batman cartridge and one of the new Tim Holtz embossing folders. The paper behind Batman is orange, and I used fired brick distress ink on the paper after embossing.
On the inside of the card we also had Batman!
And Batman on the back as well. I made the card rather big so that I did not have to deal with to small cut outs, but on the face it was tiny anyway.

1 kommentar:

Sharon sa...

Wow, what a great card. Your little guy will love it!
Sharon