onsdag 21. juli 2010

Birthday Cards

July is a month of many birthdays, and I made a few cards. This card was made from the wild card cartridge. I used blue mirror cardstock for the wave and the fan. The blue flowerpattern paper is from a paper pad I bougth last year.
This is the inside of the card. I tried not to put to many items of this card to get a clean oriental feel to the card.
This card that I made for my sister in law was made from the Wild Card cartridge as well. And I decroated it with a model from Forever young. The paper was from a suprice bundle that I bought on sale. I have just the one paper, and made the most of it. I think this card turned out very well, and are realy pleased with it!
This card is the same card cut out from Wild cards, with another paper from the suprice bundle. I turned the card the other way, and gave it a big flower to get a summer look to it.
I put small dots of dimentional on the flower and leaf to give it some dew drops. I'm happy with the way it turned out. I sent this card to my online friend Dalis.

1 kommentar:

kramer_buffy sa...

I wish you ladies could see those dew drops on the big flower.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE my card... and the paper are so AWESOME!

-- dalis
btw. I need to use more my wild card cartridge