torsdag 22. september 2011

Not a pink baby card

A co-workers niece became a mother a few weeks ago, and I was asked to make a baby card. The new mother does not like pink, so I was asked to make a baby card that was not pink.
So this is what I ended up with. I tried to go for vintage instead of pink. The colours are more burgundy and dark. I actuallay used worn lipstick distress ink on the letters and frame to make them stand out. All the paper is from the same sheet of paper, only looks darker because of the inking. The carnation flower are Ivory, and also got a swipe of distress ink. The stamp is one of my favourites from Joanna Sheen! These stams are just gorgeous!!!

The new mother called my co-worker the same day she got the card and gift in the mail, and she was extremely happy with the card. Apparently she want to frame it and have in the nursery. Wow

Ingen kommentarer: